It’s so much fun to decorate with art that touches our hearts. It can be an original painting or a colorful art print. What we surround ourselves with matters. Art affects us.
I’m happy our paths have crossed. Sharing the love of art is a wonderful gift. I enjoy keeping in touch with people who connect with my art. If you’re not already on the email list, you can join here.
A little about me…
I grew up in two beautiful communities in California- Big Bear Lake and Rancho Bernardo. After receiving my BA degree in Psychology and moving to Oregon, I began my personal journey as an artist.
My floral drawings were featured on greeting cards, and soon after I found myself embarking on a pursuit to research and illustrate every American state flower. My research culminated in the America’s Favorite Flowers Collection. My California Poppy print became part of the decor at Knott’s Berry Farm Resort Hotel in Buena Park, CA. A few years later I published “State Flowers of America - A Commemorative Coloring Book”, an educational coloring book featuring my entire America’s Favorite Flowers Collection. I participated in many community “coloring book signing” events and coloring events for children and was a visual judge with the Reflections Art Program at Plum Canyon Elementary in Saugus. My work was almost exclusively drawing and painting flowers until the day I discovered a new love, portraiture. For years I’ve had the privilege to paint and draw portraits of people and pets.
My latest endeavor is creating and painting teddy bear characters. I just love them! My Bearie Blvd. Bears® collection of oil paintings and fine art prints is a fun, imaginary, and whimsical expression of my love of teddy bears.
- Main Street Studios in Las Vegas, NV
- Cowboy Festival in Newhall, CA
- Canyon Theatre Guild in Newhall, CA
- OutWest Western Boutique in Newhall, CA
- Santa Clarita Artist’s Association Gallery and community exhibitions
- La Galeria Gitana Fine Art Gallery in San Fernando, CA,
- Summer Art Festival Tournament Player’s Club in Valencia CA,
- Vine to Wine Art Classic, Cal Arts in Valencia, CA.
- Live demo- I painted a gecko on the front end of a 1970 Karmann Ghia during the “Car Slam” City of Santa Clarita art event.