Nevada State Flower Art Print, the Sagebrush
In 1917 the shrub known as sagebrush was officially adopted as Nevada's floral emblem by Senate concurrent resolution. In 1959 the sagebrush was adopted as the official state emblem by statutory law. In 1967 the sagebrush was adopted as the official state flower of the State of Nevada.
This fine art print is made from the original botanical drawing of the Nevada state flower in my America's Favorite Flowers © art collection.
HANDMADE IN THE USA
- Print sizes are Vertical 5x7, 8x10, 11x14
- Measurements are edge to edge with no white border.
- Your print arrives UNFRAMED.
- Watermark will not appear on final print.
- Art is printed on 69lb/260gsm archival premium fine art luster paper which yields a superior reproduction of the original artwork. The finish is not reflective like glossy prints and is not dull like matte prints.
- Ink is guaranteed to not fade or discolor for 100+ years.
- FREE Standard Shipping for orders in the continental U.S.
- Print is packaged and shipped directly from my studio in Las Vegas, NV.
- All orders are shipped via USPS within 3 business days and will include a tracking number.
- Smaller prints are packed in cellophane with backing board in a rigid mailer.
- Orders containing multiple prints and/or larger prints are shipped in a rigid mailing tube.
Please contact me with any questions. I’ll respond promptly. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Purchase of print does not include reproduction rights.
© 1997-2021 Trae Mundt | All rights reserved