California State Flower Art Print, the Golden Poppy
On March 2, 1903 the golden poppy was officially adopted as California's official state flower. In 1973 the law was amended to designate April 6th of each year as California Poppy Day.
This fine art print is made from the original botanical drawing of the California state flower in my America's Favorite Flowers © art collection.
HANDMADE IN THE USA
- Prints sizes are Vertical 5x7, 8x10, 11x14
- Measurements are edge to edge with no white border.
- Your print arrives UNFRAMED.
- Watermark will not appear on final print.
- Art is printed on 69lb/260gsm archival premium fine art luster paper which yields a superior reproduction of the original artwork. The finish is not reflective like glossy prints and is not dull like matte prints.
- Ink is guaranteed to not fade or discolor for 100+ years.
- FREE Standard Shipping for orders in the continental U.S.
- Print is packaged and shipped directly from my studio in Las Vegas, NV.
- All orders are shipped via USPS within 3 business days and will include a tracking number.
- Smaller prints are packed in cellophane with backing board in a rigid mailer.
- Orders containing multiple prints and/or larger prints are shipped in a rigid mailing tube.
Please contact me with any questions. I’ll respond promptly. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Purchase of print does not include reproduction rights.
© 2021 all artwork is copyrighted by Trae Mundt